Market & Gallery Space
We’ll be hosting a geek and retro-tech market & gallery on the Saturday afternoon/early evening of SuperByte 2013. We offer market pitches for free to allow artists, designers and independent businesses to network and show their wares. It’s a mutual back-scratching thing.
Confirmed Exhibitors & Stalls
We’re happy to welcome a few familiar faces and new friends to our market area this year including:
- Tokyo Royale – Harajuku style & anime themed clothing & accessories.
- Retroid Studio - Handmade in the UK – retro inspired accessories, homeware and jewellery.
- FunStock Games – Specialist in hand-held retro video game consoles & accessories.
- Jimmy Lee & Lolly Dee - Silkscreen prints, hand painted canvases and other collectibles by retro game fanatics & designers.
- English Voodoo Designs – Unique, custom made clothing for cosplay, LARP and much more.
- Micro Collective – Community Hub & Expo for this exciting chipmusic community.
- Square Mad – glitch & pixel art prints
- Official SuperByte Festival & Artist Merchandise
- KittiyKrafts – Handmade accessories and items.
- Bogus Noise - Circuit Bent Sonic Absurdity – your source for unusual sound making devices!
Exhibiting Your Work in the Gallery
We’ll be hosting an area specifically for the display and admiration of 8 bit, pixel, video game inspired and glitch art at SuperByte 2013. The 8 Bit Gallery will be a seperate area in the downstairs of the venue which you’ll be welcome to explore at your leisure. If you’d like to exhibit one or more pieces of work please contact us.