SuperByte’s market space offers free pitches to anyone wanting to demo, sell or promote their wares at the festival. The market space is open on the Saturday afternoon and early evening of SuperByte and is held at:
The Pub, 126 Grosvenor Street, Manchester, M1 7HL with some pitches being located at Sandbar (address below)
*Photo by Ultrasyd
Pitches are free as we like to do our bit to support independent businesses – you’ll just need regular tickets to the event in order to attend the rest of SuperByte if you’re planning on attending the show in the evenings.
Confirmed attendees include:
- Tavington Crafts: Unique and bespoke video game memorabilia.
- Warp Zone: Custom designed NES consoles, retro gaming hardware and more.
- Data Airlines: Music, merchandise and exclusives.
- KittiyKrafts: Custom-made jewellery.
- Midnight Forge: Handmade rubber appliques & accessories.
- JoeTeach: Modified and customised Nintendo Gameboys.
- Bogus Noise: Circuit Bent Instruments.
Expanding from its humble beginnings in 2013, we’ll be hosting another area specifically for the display and admiration of 8 bit, pixel, video game inspired and glitch art at SuperByte 2014. Our art space is a place for artists of all abilities and experience to share their work, network and be inspired by the work of others.
Physical or digital pieces are fine, and we can accept static images, videos or even installation pieces. If you’d like to exhibit one or more pieces of work please contact us.
Our 2014 art space will be available for your perusal on the Saturday afternoon of SuperByte and will be held at:
Sandbar, 120 Grosvenor Street, Manchester, M1 7HL